Why are home owners choosing to have their garage floors coated?
- Cost Effective: When comparing the cost of stained concrete with alternative flooring materials, such as carpet, tile, or hardwood, don't forget to factor in longevity and replacement costs. Properly sealed and maintained stained concrete will last for decades and rarely needs replacement.
- Ease of Cleaning: Coated floors are much easier to clean. Bare concrete floors attract and hold dirt, where coatings provide a barrier that makes cleanup quick and easy.
- Allergy Resistant: Concrete floors are an allergy free alternative to wall-to-wall carpeting. These floors greatly reduce allergy problems in your home.
- Greatly improved appearance: With a variety of options, you can choose the appearance you want rather than the flat, stale, grey color of concrete.
- Floor protection: Coated concrete will last longer that uncoated concrete. Vehicle traffic and or common spills can can wear bare concrete slabs. A coating will protect the concrete from wear and ensure that it will last for years without repair.
- Improved investment: Whether you are selling your in the next few years or planning to live there forever, a stained and sealed garage floor will likely last for as long as you own the home and will improve the value of your home.